Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two's day

Wow I'm tired this morning, a handful of calls last night really took me out of it. Probably doesn't help that I'm starting to feel sick.  Oh well, got up ran my reports, even though I would have rather stayed in bed.  Then I noticed the speed gauge report only had 1 incident. I'm giving it until 12:00 to fix itself (yes I know it's not going to fix itself), and then I'll contact the company to see what's up.

We got up went to the park and played


Gavin going down the slide


Gavin going up the slide


Logan running, "watch out for that trap"


playing with another kid


Hey look the letter "c"


playing together


Everyone following Logan.

Things were going well until Logan started throwing sand, then it all went downhill.  On the bright side we only had like 3 minutes left so we just packed up said goodbye and went home.  We talked about not throwing sand.  I think they got it, we'll find out next time the have the opportunity to throw sand on some kid.

Lunch is cooking, now time for some videos featuring our color "RED"








No comments:

Post a Comment