Friday, September 28, 2012

Sicky Sick-a-roo


So I've been sick this week. But I can give you a recap of events.  Wednesday I had to go to Hirschbach for a safety meeting.  The kids, Grandpa Messer and I went to the farm until then.
We found out that Grandpa's new truck is red, the color of the week.

All strapped in for a 4 wheeler ride.

Thursday was mostly business as usual.  Still sick.  So I found some pumpkin medicine. Gavin enjoyed the new easel from Grandma Jean.  A true work of art!
Tommyknocker Brewery, Small Patch Pumpkin Harvest Ale

Once he got going, he really liked it.
The final product.

Thursday night, Melissa decided Logan needed a haircut. He wanted a mohawk like his awesome dad. Today, he said he wanted it to be "sharp like a chainsaw so I can cut down a cactus."

And now it's Friday.  He are a few red things we found on the way to the park.
It took all week, but they finally realized stop signs are red
The spider became our friend.

I finally got the OER data on a rollover we had like 2 weeks ago.  I broke that down and applied my two cents to it.  I'd say it's the drivers fault, too fast for conditions and what not.  The biggest issue that I had was that when he crashed he severed the connection from his OER.  So until it was recovered and plugged in at the office we had no idea what happened.  Now we do, so I'm sure there will someone who disagrees with my turn of events, but I don't care. They're not paying me to be agreeable, they're paying me to analyze data.


Peace out, (please send Nyquil)


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Grandma Jean, love, love, love the easel and the new red truck!!! Just don't tell Uncle Kenny.....he will be so jealous!!(of the new red truck) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truck is used, only paid like 5K for it. Makes me want to buy something used, not that I drive much anymore.

    ReplyDelete