Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holy long day

So I get a call at 0320 this morning, no big deal just a quick fix and back to bed.  Then I check my email and there is another issue that needs to be fixed, and wait is that an email from the president of the company?  Crap I should take care of that also.  Holy balls is 0400, might was well run some reports and send them out.  Alright, back to bed, 0450.  Alarm goes off at 0500, and 0530.  I decided to sleep in since I've already run my reports. Wake up at 0700, start making breakfast, get the kids fed.  Oh no, I forgot about Logan's appointment!!!  Yikes, get everyone washed up and dressed and out the door!

Good news, Logan's hearing is normal (with some room for improvement)!  Hang out and wait for mom to finish up with a patient, then back home for some lunch and naps (me and Gavin).  Well Gavin anyways, every time I'd nod off someone (Logan) would wake me up.

So Gavin is up and we're finally ready to head out and enjoy our day. Let's head to Governor Dodge State Park!  Who just sent me a text message, yep it was Melissa she's done early so she came with.  A little hiking, some geocaching and Gavin pushed me on the swings.

At Stephens' Fall
 "A"corn
 Hey guys I found the Geo Cache!
 Water Fall
 Best tour guide in Gov. Dodge
 "A"mphibian (I swear there is a frog in there)

No comments:

Post a Comment